AC Adapter, Lithium Ion Battery Pack
ERA-201B1(1),Transfer plug, Ball, Release Pin, Documentation, etc
(tentative) Standard operation in autonomous mode
Approx. 2 hours (
with a supplied AC Power Adaptor and the "Lithium Ion Battery pack" ERA-201B1)
- Advanced Central Processing Unit - CPU clock speed of 384MHz
- Touch Sensors - Interactive Switches (head, face, paws and
- Modular Design - Removable head, legs and tail
- Expandability - PC Card slot Type2 In/Out (for the AIBO
Wireless LAN Card)
- Photo Taking - Save JPEC image to the Memory Stick
The ERS-220 has a 2D colour camera, and a infra-red distance sensor. When
combined these allow your AIBO to see the world in 3D.
- 16 degrees of freedom:
- When used in conjunction with autonomous AIBO-ware, the ERS-220 will learn
and develop from its experiences and the environment around it.
- The futuristic robotic design features a powerful retractable headlight
that illuminates the area ahead of the ERS-220.
- There is a range of wireless LAN software which can be used with the
ERS-220 - opening up another world of Entertainment Robotics.
- Additional lights and LEDs:
- There is a 6 LED face side light,
- 3 face front lights,
- 3 tail lights and a back multi-indicator with 6 LEDs, as well as a mode
indicator light and a chest light.
CPU - 64-bit RISC
processor. Clock speed 384 MHz
Built-in sensors Temperature
Pressure Sensors (Head, face, back, legs & tail)